- 2019 – 2024, Caribbean – “ReSEMBiD” Program for REsilience, Sustainable Energy and Marine BioDiversity in the Overseas Countries and Territories (OCTs) of the Caribbean.
- 2019 – 2020, Cambodia – for the account of the Asian Development Bank; Technical assistance for having for its objective a sustainable electricity sector.
- 2019-2022, Mauritius – for the account pf the French Development Agency (AFD) and Business Mauritius; Technical assistance to the AFD-Sunref III project with respect to financial instruments for energy efficiency in the private sector.
- 2018 – 2019, Indian Ocean (Madagascar, Mauritius and Comoros) – in the framework of the EU-funded COI-ENERGIES program, studies on the energy efficiency potential of different private sector consumers.
- 2018 – 2021, Ivory Coast – “ECLER IVOIRE” – for the account of Expertise France; Technical assistance on the project aiming to reduce energy consumption of a public building, a pilot project demonstrating energy efficiency/management solutions.
- 2018, Ukraine – for the account of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development; Training of a group of energy auditors regarding the energy efficiency in industry: energy audits, energy efficiency measures, energy optimization systems and financial aspects.
- 2015 – 2018, international – “TOP TENs” – for the account of the French environment and energy management agency (ADEME); The International Partnership for Energy Efficiency Cooperation project regarding best available technologies and practices in industrial and transport sectors
- 11/2017, Morocco – for the account of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development; Training of a group of energy auditors regarding the energy efficiency in industry: energy audits, energy efficiency measures, energy optimization systems and financial aspects.
- 09/2017, Mauritius – for the account of the French Development Agency (AFD), Business Mauritius and AETS; Study regarding the “National Energy Efficiency Program (Programme National d’Efficacité Energetique – PNEE)” and definition of the strategic plan for the actions implementation.
- 2017, Tunisia – on behalf of RENAC and GIZ; Participation in the definition and implementation of a continuing education program on energy efficiency in buildings and industrial sectors.
- 2017 – for the account of the Aeraulic and Thermal Industries Technical Center (CETIAT); Drafting of a technical proposal submitted to the European Commission’s H2020 program.
- 2016, Turkey – for the account of the French Agency for Development (AGD) and Expertise France; Technical assistance regarding sustainable energy projects implementation in Turkish metropolitan municipalities. Training of the employees of the bank Iller Bank on energy efficiency and renewable energies.
- 2015-2017, India – for the account of the Aeraulic and Thermal Industries Technical Center (CETIAT); Technical assistance regarding establishment of a Franco-Indian technical partnership and energy efficiency project in Indian SMEs.
- 2015 – 2016, Ukraine – “INOGATE” – on the account of the European Union; Energy audits follow-up (hotel and industrial sectors); strategic consulting of the Ukrainian Government for the establishment of mandatory energy audits in public enterprises to be privatized.
- 2013 – 2015, for the account of the French Development Agency (AFD) and KOSGEB; strategic consulting regarding creation of an energy efficiency program for Turkish SMEs.